[APG Public List] Help in McCreary County and Woodford County, KY

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed May 19 19:03:44 MDT 2010

I am searching for some obituaries in both of these counties in the latter
half of the 20th century.  If anyone lives in or near this area, please
email me directly and I can provide details.

These county newspapers might be in the KY State Archives in Frankfort, but
not sure.

Any help is appreciated.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida