[APG Public List] Gen Program citations

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed May 19 12:17:13 MDT 2010

I'll give Source Writer another look, need to be patient with the program.
I think I'll end up using the templates differently than intended (as to
what gets filled in where) to get the formats I prefer.  I'll also try
RootsMagic's version, thanks for the suggestion.

I've been using word files normally just keeping copies of source citations
by subject or purpose, and cutting/pasting in new details as required, which
worked fine.  But if I could combine citations with entries in the program,
makes sense too. Anything that speeds up the process, and at least puts the
notes in some reasonably intelligent format

comments on and off list much appreciated (as are the offers to help clarify
the ins and outs of the program)

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com