[APG Public List] Gen Program citations

MVMcgrs at aol.com MVMcgrs at aol.com
Wed May 19 07:14:43 MDT 2010

I use templates that I have saved in Legacy. Using "Cite a Master Source" I
save it, then using "Edit Source" I add the particulars for that document.
The program will ask if you want to save it as a new source which I do. I
still have the original template and can add or delete what is necessary for
the new source.

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
Melchiori Research Services, L.L.C.
CG, Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are
service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license
by Board-certified associates after periodic competency evaluations.

In a message dated 5/19/2010 1:16:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,