[APG Public List] Pedigree Resource Files CD

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed May 19 07:01:37 MDT 2010

Several years ago the Family History Library produced a number of CD's
containing Pedigree Resource Files.  I have CD# 1-10 and would like to find
a home for them.  Also I have three CD's of Vital Records Index of North
America.

If anyone can use them and would be willing to pay the postage to get them
from me to you.  I will be glad to mail.  They are a bit heavy so would need
to pack in a good box to mail.

First come, first to get.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida