[APG Public List] FGS Knoxville APG Vendor Booth Volunteers

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed May 19 02:56:36 MDT 2010

Good morning my friends,

Just to get an advance on my search for all those who might be considering
volunteering for booth staffing at Knoxville, TN, I thought I would give you
a heads up on the unusual vendor hall hours this year.

The vendor hall will only be open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Thursday hours will be 9:30 am. til 5 pm

Friday hours will be 12 Noon til 7 pm.

Saturday hours will be 9 am. til 5 pm when we will be breaking down the
booth for packing and shipping.

I will be posting a schedule in the next few days to provide time slots for
any and all to put their name into the desirable time and date.

Thanks to all of you.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com