[APG Public List] Gen Program citations

Janey Joyce jejoyce at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 18 23:15:55 MDT 2010

I don't think so.

What works for me is a series of templates that I have put together in Word.

Once I have established a footnote for something, censuses say, that I am satisfied with, I put it in a my Template take, listing a first reference, a second reference and a source list entry.  Then I just call the template up and usually copy the reference I need from the template to the thing I am working on. It has to be edited of course but that does not take long.  It helps that I have a wide screen monitor..

Janey E Joyce in San Antonio, Texas.