[APG Public List] Civil War Pension for Homer M. Howell

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue May 18 03:37:49 MDT 2010

Good morning folks

I have in my possession a Civil War Pension file for Homer M. Howell, who
died 21 Aug 1887; widow Margaret E. Howell.

This was for a man who was from Chautauqua County, Kansas.  There is about
50-60 pages in this file and contains many collateral family members.

If anyone has need of this file, please give me an address and I will mail
to you.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com