[APG Public List] Harrodsburg, Mercer Co., kY HELP

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue May 18 02:46:38 MDT 2010

Good morning researchers

I am searching a family who lived in Harrodsburg, KY in the last few years.
I need to get some courthouse help and maybe some newspaper obituaries for
this family.  If anyone lives in or near Harrodsburg, please contact me
off-list and I will provide more details.

Thank you.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com