[APG Public List] Southern Campaign, Rev. War

Craig Kilby persisto at live.com
Mon May 17 20:25:30 MDT 2010

All,

Some new friends of mine have just made me aware of a web site that I had not seen before.  It is

southerncampaign.org

I think you will  be pleasantly surprised at both the quality of material on this list, and the submitters. If you are into the Revolutionary War and Virginia, you'll greatly enjoy this site. It's best feature, to me, is that a warm welcome is offered to those who want to submit material--subject of course to quality control.

Enjoy,

Craig Kilby