[APG Public List] No Call Scam?

Carolyne Gould carolyne_cwy at yahoo.ca
Fri May 14 23:28:25 MDT 2010

Craig,

My husband has a friend who lives in Missouri about your "letter." He
said to send the letter, and the envelope it came in, to the Missouri
Attorney General's Office with a cover letter. He said the last
person who tried playing with the state's "no call" list is now
spending 40 years in jail.

Carolyne