[APG Public List] Indexing of McMullin/Mc Mullen as M'Mullin

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:43:05 MDT 2010

Keep in mind that sites like genealogybank do not "index" by reading the
actual text, they do OCR which means that searches should always be
conducted for all possible renderings. Even more of a challenge when sites
do not support Soundex or other flexible searching options.

Michael

--
Michael John Neill