[APG Public List] Birdie Monk Holsclaw Memories

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri May 14 09:19:38 MDT 2010

After getting the news of Birdie's passing via Eastman's Newsletter and my
friend Elissa Powell, I began to research the many programs which were done
by Birdie.  I never knew she was such a wealth of knowledge.  I only became
acquainted with her skills during a PMC in 2005.  She gave me the impression
that she was a very efficient researcher and wanted everyone else to learn
of her efficiency.

Were it not for her I might have never known of some of the things which has
given my research new meaning.

Thank you Birdie..may your memories live long in this community.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists