[APG Public List] [APG Members] Census Enumerator Attacked

Deb's Family History familyhistory at ymail.com
Wed May 12 15:33:43 MDT 2010

We received something similar about the 2010 census and I emailed back and asked them to Google their name to see what is already public knowledge about them out in cyber space. They were shocked.

Not sure why we have a climate of negativity concerning anything government.

Several generations from now our descendants will be disappointed with the information they glean from the 2010 census.

Debbie Stiff Monsive
Cottage Grove, Oregon