[APG Public List] [APG Members] Census Enumerator Attacked

barb at johnwylie.com barb at johnwylie.com
Wed May 12 14:16:35 MDT 2010

We received one of those "the sky is falling" mass emails linking to a utube
rant from a guy who said the government was invading everyone's privacy by
taking the census. I suggested that the sender should return his military
retirement checks and his Social Security checks if he doesn't want the
government to know where to find him. His step-daughter then took me to
task.

I suppose the world has always had crazies. Technology has just given them a
broader stage.

Barbara Brixey Wylie

APG member

  _____