[APG Public List] [APG Members] Census Enumerator Attacked

Valerie A. Metzler vmah at keyconn.net
Wed May 12 13:42:21 MDT 2010

Really!  I have been wondering why the argument has not been loudly
put forth about how the census is invaluable for genealogy.  Works for
me!!  But, a "light thought?"  Brings the opposite to me.
Valerie A. Metzler, M. A., C. A.
Valerie Metzler Archivist/Historian
114 Ruskin Drive
Altoona, Pennsylvania 16602