[APG Public List] Famous Relationship Difficulties at Ancestry.com

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:57:03 MDT 2010

A quick update on my earlier post regarding an error in the famous
relationship calculator at Ancestry.com.

My error has been duplicated by staffers at Ancestry.com. No estimate on
when it can be fixed. Keep in mind I have no idea if the error is just with
Bernard or is part of a larger problem. I am curious how Bernard was matched
to Pres. Tyler's wife. How that match was ascertained it what interests me
as I can't see any connection when manually looking at their respective
trees.

My initial blog post about the problem is here:

http://rootdig.blogspot.com/2010/05/ancestrycom-says-bernard-goldenstein-is.html

I'll update when I have more information, but other deadlines are looming.
Michael

--
Michael John Neill