[APG Public List] Regarding Australian records‏

Debbie Petrides petrides at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 07:40:08 MDT 2010

I forgot the word "citing" :) I also left out reference to Adelaide. I left out the item title as it is quite wordy. Do I need it?  Again sorry to clog up your mailboxes but this is a mission.

"General Search," digital image, National Archives of Australia  (http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/ResearcherScreen.asp : accessed 9 May 2010), PSORAKIS P G;  citing Series Number D4878, Alien registration documents, alphabetical series; Department of Immigration, South Australia Branch.