[APG Public List] Regarding Australian records

Carole Riley carole at heritagegenealogy.com.au
Mon May 10 03:36:56 MDT 2010

Debbie

As with any archives, you need to click on the series number to see what it
is. When I do that I can see that you are looking at Alien Registration
documents. Because the file was dated 1949, the Agency was the Department of
Immigration, South Australian Branch.

A search of the website finds more information on alien registration after
WWII -
http://www.naa.gov.au/collection/explore/migration/alien-registration.aspx

Cheers

Carole