[APG Public List] Regarding Australian records

Debbie Petrides petrides at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 11:20:00 MDT 2010

This isn't so much a question how to construct the citation but rather what all these digits and letters mean and what the American equivalent is.

I'm at http://naa12.naa.gov.au/ in their online search.  I know how cite database results from this but my problem is creating citations for digitized records.

I get this far:

"General Search," digital image, National Archives of Australia (http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/ResearcherScreen.asp : accessed 9 May 2010), Panayoti George Psorakis,

barcode 7190738, series D4878

and then I am competely lost.  The database reads it's in Adelaide... I don't know what type of digitized document this is, nevermind the barcode and the series.  It looks like a bunch of random immigration documents stuck together, in any case.

Can someone help me out?  I'd be much appreciative.

Debbie Petrides