[APG Public List] Windows 7

Holly Timm htimm at comcast.net
Thu May 6 13:22:38 MDT 2010

I have my laptop upgraded to Windows 7 (from Vista which I disliked
intensely) and I like it. I have been preparing to replace my older desktop
with a Windows 7 64 bit machine and will be doing so in a couple of weeks.
So far it seems that most programs will work with Win7 64 bit if they are
current versions. It also seems that all my peripherals (2 printers and 2
scanners) will work just fine although I needed to get an updated software
version for one of the scanners.

The Microsoft website has an apparently excellent listing of compatibility
for programs and peripherals at:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/

Holly Timm

  _____