[APG Public List] Windows 7

Terry Reigel terry at reigelridge.com
Wed May 5 18:53:01 MDT 2010

Michol Colgan wrote:
> And, of course, I can’t seem to get a hold of a
> real person at Microsoft or the manufacturer when I try
> and contact customer service and the customer service at
> the website has no idea! Grrrrrr.

Michol,

It doesn't have to be like that. When I had a problem with my new system (which turned out to be caused by some software I installed) I started an inquiry with my system's manufacturer by email. When I failed to respond to their suggested fixes in what they thought was a reasonable amount of time, their tech called me to see if he could help fix the problem. Then called back a week later to be sure it was fixed.

You may pay a little more, but you get a better product, and much better service.

Terry Reigel