[APG Public List] Windows 7

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed May 5 16:22:42 MDT 2010

would you know if it's the 32 bit win 7 or the 64 bit?  I think under
settings, system, might say. I could use the 64 bit for editing, but 32 bit
worked better in Vista with programs

don't ask me the difference from tech view, that's as far as my knowledge of
OS goes.

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com