[APG Public List] Windows 7

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed May 5 15:56:57 MDT 2010

Sorry, did I say the programs I'm using are the standard gen programs.  Also
things like an older version of photoshop, acrobat, other document/photo
handling software

One reason I'm thinking of Win7 is that I hear it's compatible with video
editing, and lately I've been incorporating video along with photos (onsite
locations related to a client's ancestors)

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com