[APG Public List] Windows 7

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed May 5 15:54:12 MDT 2010

Have to purchase a new computer, not sure whether to go with Windows 7.  I
asked on a different list but couldn't hang around to see the answers.

Anyone with Win7 installed lately. Any problems with gen or related
programs?  I think what I'm looking at is a 64 bit version, which makes me
nervous because I couldn't get the equivalent in Vista to work with some
programs and had to switch to 32 bit.

If I go Win7 in this new computer, any one using either 32 bit or 64 bit
version?  Recommendations?

thanks

Larry