[APG Public List] Help at U of Georgia Library

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue May 4 12:28:21 MDT 2010

Dear APGers

I need to get some assistance in some newspaper items at the U of GA Library
in Athens, GA.

If anyone can help and has sufficient time to read some issues in 1880 and
1911, please contact me privately and I will provide more information.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com