No subject

Wed Mar 24 17:16:22 MDT 2010

described a restricted moderated group with you as the leader,
conducting study sessions.  The emphasis is on writing citations.

My interest is in exploring sources and the accompanying need to
record/describe/cite them. I enjoy systematically approaching topics,
but I would be quite happy with, and generally prefer, a group where the
participants function as peers.  I also would like the group to include
those interested who bring a broad range of background and experience.=20
You've wrote on the group page "Any genealogist who is well versed in
the preparation of source citations should not apply to join."  Frankly,
I would like a group where well-versed members would be welcome, and not
one where one person has set themselves up as the experienced leader.

I do not see the group described in the information you've provided as
meeting my purposes.

In addition, some have mentioned that they'd like to be able to use
document images in discussions, so I shared my willingness to create a
discussion environment supporting that desire.

Linda
Linda Gardner
Massachusetts