No subject

Wed Mar 24 17:16:22 MDT 2010

inquiry about a number of things, not the least of which  is anticipated
"start" date.

I am so grateful to all the folks on this list who really help those of us
who are needy of advice, guidance, opinions.

It is important to note the genealogist is not a member of this mail list as
far as I know. Correctly stated, I have never read a post on this list from
that genealogist.

Many thanks.

Mag Parker

--0016e6470cc092318b0487d16d59

ailto:courthouseresearcher at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">courthouseresearche=
 class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px=
 solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">

7 April, 2010,=A0 I sent an email to an APG member asking about having some=
ciate comments on reasonable time period to wait=20
for the genealogist to provide a starting date for the requested=20
of replies to my inquiry, and I am very appreciative of the time and help e=
xpended by each one who wrote both on and off-list. <br><br>I see now that =
part of the problem is indeed---me.<br>

made inquiry about a number of things, not the least of which=A0 is anticip=
ated &quot;start&quot; date. <br><br>I am so grateful to all the folks on t=
his list who really help those of us who are needy of advice, guidance, opi=
nions.<br>