[APG Public List] Ancestry Public Trees Use of Census Ages pre-1850

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:02:32 MDT 2010

I can't be the only one who notices these things.

I'm using the Ancestry.com trees and integrating images with a few names in
a database for my own personal use in order to save time and learn how to
use the thing.

When I integrated the 1830 census into the file for an individual, it
indicates in the little time line thing that he was aged 50 in 1830, which
obviously he's not. Maybe I'm the only one who cares. I linked the 1850
census to his estimated 1780 birth in Pennsylvania as that's what the census
says.

There is an image of the timeline posted here:

http://rootdig.blogspot.com/2010/03/whats-wrong-with-this-picture.html

Michael

--
Michael John Neill