[APG Public List] PS-APG Sponsors Field Trip April 10th

Bonnie Jean MacDonald BON_MAC at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 07:58:08 MDT 2010

Hello:  The Puget Sound Chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists (PS-APG) is sponsoring a field trip to the Northwest African American Museum http://naamnw.org/ on April 10, 2010 at 11:30 am in south Seattle, WA.  There is a small fee for this tour so please contact the President of the Chapter, see the link below to sign up. We will tour some of the exhibits and then the genealogy center. They are really excited about our visit.  Here is a flyer for more information on this event http://www.psapg.org/April102010NWAfrican.doc I realize that a lot of you can't attend but I thought you might like to know about this museum which was opened in March of 2008.  PS-APG's website has a Chapter Events page where you can read up on activities of our chapter and other field trips we have taken.  We have a brand new Resources page with great links for ideas on research here in the Pacific NW.

Bonnie Jean MacDonald 206-365-5422 or 206-250-7833
BJM Genealogy Research Services,
President of the Puget Sound Chapter of APG www.psapg.org
WSGS Newsletter Editor: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wasgs/index.htm