[APG Public List] Fellsmere, St. Lucie County, Flordia question

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 11:23:48 MDT 2010

Does anyone have access to a census district map that would tell what
precinct Fellsmere was in for the 1900 or 1910 censuses?  I believe  Fellsmere
was in Brevard County in 1900 and in St. Lucie County in 1910.

I am trying to learn about a real estate/agricultural venture called
Fellsmere Farms.  I know it was pretty flooded out a couple of times  between
1900 and 1920.  I think the permanent population was very  small.

Jay Fonkert,  CG
_http://fourgenerationsgenealogy.blogspot.com/_
(http://fourgenerationsgenealogy.blogspot.com/)
Saint  Paul, MN

Director, Association of Professional  Genealogists
(professional profile at _www.apgen.org)_ (http://www.apgen.org)/)
Member, Genealogical  Speakers Guild
(professional profile at _http://www.genealogicalspeakersguild.org/)_
(http://www.genealogicalspeakersguild.org/))

Member, International Society of Family History Writers and  Editors

CG (Certified Genealogist) is a service mark of  the Board for
Certification of Genealogists, used under license by  Board-certified associates after
periodic competency evaluations.