[APG Public List] Marriage in Milwaukee, WI

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 10:46:04 MDT 2010

Many thanks for all of those who responded to my request.  There is a person
getting this document for me today in the Milwaukee County courthouse.

So good to see how willing so many people can be.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists