[APG Public List] Marriage in Milwaukee, WI

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue Mar 23 17:45:42 MDT 2010

Good evening friends,

I am still looking for someone to visit the courthouse in Milwaukee, WI and
get a marriage license for a couple who were apparently married in the early
1920's.  If anyone lives close by the area and can help, I would be very
happy to engage your services and will be able to file my client report in a
timely fashion.

I have thought of SLC but the marriages for Milwaukee County are not recent
enough in SLC so I will have to get someone in Milwaukee to help.

HELP.HELP..

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida