[APG Public List] APG Professional Management Conference (PMC) Survey

Kathy Hinckley hinckleyk at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 15:24:12 MDT 2010

The following message is from Laura Prescott, APG President

Subject: APG Professional Management Conference (PMC) Survey

APG’s Professional Management Conference committee is currently working on the 2011 PMC. We invite you to complete a survey to aid the committee in determining the best venue and structure for next year’s event, as well as for future PMCs.

The survey is at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmc-survey and should take less than five minutes to complete. Your answers are anonymous. The PMC survey will close at noon EDT on March 31.

You do not have to be a member of APG to attend the PMC, so we also welcome responses from genealogists who are not APG members. If you’re not familiar with the PMC, please visit the APG website to learn more about the 2010 PMC at http://apgen.org/conferences.  Information about previous PMCs is at http://apgen.org/conferences/pastpmcs.html.

This year's PMC will be held before the FGS conference in Knoxville, Tennessee, on Tuesday, August 17. (PLEASE NOTE: The PMC is traditionally held on the Wednesday of FGS. This year it will be held on the Tuesday before FGS, August 17.) Information about this year's Federation of Genealogical Societies conference, "Rediscovering America's First Frontier," is at: http://fgs.org/2010conference. If you missed the 2009 PMC, you can view three of the presentations at: apgen.org/publications/pmc_webcast.html.

Thank you for completing the survey. Once again, the link is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmc-survey.

Kathleen W. Hinckley, CG
Executive Director
Association of Professional Genealogists
PO Box 350998
Westminster, CO  80035-0998
(303) 465-6980
FAX: (303) 456-8825