[APG Public List] Re: [APG Members] Need Cook Co, IL Cemetery Help

Nicole La Rue nikkisbc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 16:19:30 MDT 2010

Thank you all for the heads up to internment.com's inscription page.  They do have Lida and her son, Park, listed.  I have checked that website before but considering I was searching for "Vanwormer" as well as "Van Wormer" sometimes I forget which one I've searched already so I slipped on that I guess.  But I've called Fairmount before and they said they had no one with that name.  It's about 45 minutes from me, I may have to print out the internment page and bring the death records with me and talk to them in person. Ugh...I have a similar situation going on with no records of people that are supposed to be buried at another Chicago-area cemetery, Oak Woods.  The certificates say they're there, the charter says at least one of them is there, but no record found when I talk to the office people.

Thanks so much all for helping me out.  This family has not been easy to track around, there were a ton of name changes so I never really knew what name would be used for at what time and for what record.  A lesson to myself to be more diligent with my research logs for sure!

Time to find out what the deal is with the records at this cemetery....

Nikki LaRue