[APG Public List] Need Cook Co, IL Cemetery Help

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Mon Mar 22 12:11:24 MDT 2010

I like this website as well. It is for "named features" on the USGS map set. Not every cemetery appears. I do know for Allegheny County, Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh area) of the 500 cemeteries in the county, about 150 turn up on this map.

Best,
Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com
CG and Certified Genealogist are Service Marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board certificants after periodic evaluations by the Board.