[APG Public List] Bias on WW2 Enlistment Papers

Phil Adderley phil at 311research.com
Mon Mar 22 09:57:14 MDT 2010

Could anyone please share with me what reason(s) an enlistee might have
to *falsify* the following marital status found on his World War II
enlistment papers: Widower with no dependents.

If you will offer your thoughts to me offline, I will collectively
summarize and post your responses to the list later.

Phil
Philip Burnett Adderley, CG(sm)
311 Research
phil at 311research.com  318.286.7762

Certification of Genealogists, used under license after periodic
evaluations by the Board, and the board name is registered in the US
Patent & Trademark Office.