[APG Public List] BCG Booth help needed

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Mon Mar 22 08:38:48 MDT 2010

Help is needed from board-certified genealogists to volunteer in the BCG
booth at both the Ohio Genealogical Society conference in Toledo April 22-24
and at the National Genealogical Society conference in Salt Lake City April
28-May 1. Please email me off-list if you can help and I will send you a
current schedule.

Thanks!

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG