[APG Public List] APG NGS Booth Volunteer SignUp

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Mar 22 03:08:20 MDT 2010

Good morning APG'er friends

My goodness time draws nigh for all of the APGers to head for the big
gathering in Salt Lake City.  I am giving another big appeal to those
attending NGS to put their name on this list for one of the three empty
slots on the volunteer list.  You will be guaranteed to enjoy the visit on
this list and your fellow APG members will be sure to give you a great big
Thank You for your help.

This is my next way of groveling and just one step short of
"beggin".Yep..that is begging in my neck of the woods.THANKS for your help..

Go to this link and find the slot you would like to add your name into, then
email me.

http://floridadetective.net/APGNGSSLClist.pdf

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida