[APG Public List] Web Based Presentations?

Paula Hinkel phinkel at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 21 18:12:39 MDT 2010

I'm putting together a list of genealogy speakers who offer
web-based presentations using services such as Webex or GoToMeeting
/ GoToWebinar for an article and for program consideration for the
Southern California Genealogical Society.

If you use this technology to reach audiences, I hope that you'll
send me a message with your specifics. What are the session names
and descriptions? Do you allow the presentation to be recorded for
viewing after the live seminar? What system(s) have you used? What
is your pricing?

So far, I've come up with the following webinar speakers:

DearMYRTLE
George G. Morgan
Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak
Craig Manson
Tony Burroughs
Lisa Louise Cooke

I'm sure I'm missing lots of people. Give a shout-out if you give
web-based presentations.

Thanks for your help!

Paula Hinkel