[APG Public List] Scotland's People

Jacqueline Wilson jawgen at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 19:51:53 MDT 2010

I have never had that happen.

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL
jawgen at comcast.net

Professional Indexer, Historian, and Genealogist
"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."

On Mar 20, 2010, at 8:44 PM, Rev. David McDonald wrote:

Issue resolved. I hadn't realized that *any* international transaction
would automatically be put on hold by my credit card issuer. Once I
called them to report that I was indeed making a charge in British
pounds sterling from an entity in Edinburgh, Scotland, it all sailed
through.

Dave
--
Rev. Dr. David McDonald, CG(sm)*
Old Northwest Research, LLC

*"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists (R), and are used by authorized
associates following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations.
Certificate  No. 452, renewed, expires 19 April 2014.