[APG Public List] Scotland's People

Rev. David McDonald strude86 at charter.net
Sat Mar 20 19:44:15 MDT 2010

Issue resolved. I hadn't realized that *any* international transaction would automatically be put on hold by my credit card issuer. Once I called them to report that I was indeed making a charge in British pounds sterling from an entity in Edinburgh, Scotland, it all sailed through.

Dave
--
Rev. Dr. David McDonald, CG(sm)*
Old Northwest Research, LLC

*"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists (R), and are used by authorized associates following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations. Certificate  No. 452, renewed, expires 19 April 2014.