[APG Public List] Scotland's People

Rev. David McDonald strude86 at charter.net
Sat Mar 20 08:11:59 MDT 2010

Is anyone else having difficulty purchasing credits on the Scotland's People website? (I have checked, in case you're wondering...there is nothing wrong with my credit cards!)

I just found a reference to a death at the moment I fell below the needed number of credits to see the cited entry!

Dave
--
Rev. Dr. David McDonald, CG(sm)*
Old Northwest Research, LLC

*"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists (R), and are used by authorized associates following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations. Certificate  No. 452, renewed, expires 19 April 2014.