[APG Public List] Going to NGS in April?

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:09:05 MDT 2010

If you are, NGS and the Utah Genealogical Association could use your help!
Registration numbers are through the roof and with so many extra events this
year we're swamped! We need volunteers ranging from registration help, room
monitors, hospitality help, etc. If you would be willing to spare an hour or
two of your time, every little bit helps, please visit the following
website: http://www.infouga.org/index.php?option=volunteer.

Thanks so much! The generosity of the genealogical community never ceases to
amaze me.
Christy