[APG Public List] Kansas Obits

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 05:54:02 MDT 2010

Good morning Friends

I am in need of some obituaries from Kansas.  Not sure if the best place to
get these for 1966 and 1987 for persons who died in Topeka and Emporia, KS.
Is the best place the State Library of KS or the local library?

Anyone who can help, please email me directly and I will give information
about names, etc.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida