[APG Public List] Help in Milwaukee County, WI

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 14:04:08 MDT 2010

Dear friends,

I am in need of an urgent search and buy of a marriage record in Milwaukee
county, WI.  This marriage took place about 1920-23.  If anyone can travel
to the courthouse and get me a copy I can wrap up a court report for an
attorney.

Please email me directly and I will give pertinent data.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com