[APG Public List] Re: Re: [TGF] [APG Members] Placement of endnotes within genealogy

PLHGenealogy at gmail.com PLHGenealogy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:14:25 MST 2010

<<Apparently my computer decided to send my question to the TGF list also,
which is fine, although I'm wondering how it managed to do that since I see
that I only typed in the other two lists.>>

I think that was my fault. When I have my gmail open in my Google home
page, the reply always goes to the sender. When it's open in gmail, replies
go to the list. When I changed the "to" line for the list, I just assumed
it was the TGF list and sent my reply there.

Patti