[APG Public List] Placement of endnotes within genealogy

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:09:17 MST 2010

Hi all,

I am playing with the organization of the next genealogy I'm working on.
First, I would like to know your opinions about using endnotes vs.
footnotes. Please note---this is not for a report. Second, there is the
placement of the endnotes. I do not want them all to literally be at the end
of the genealogy. I'm thinking about placing them at the end of each
generation. I am working with both Word 2003 and Word 2007. Because of
encoding, I cannot switch to a new document for each generation. Is there a
way to place the endnotes after each generation and begin with the genealogy
again within the same document.

This is somewhat technical. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to
contact me privately. Thank you.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis