[APG Public List] APG Volunteer List for NGS in Salt Lake City UPDATE

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Mar 10 02:52:44 MST 2010

Good morning friends,

Now it is time for me to make the final push or maybe I should say it is
time for me to "beg or grovel" <g>.  We need three more of our positions
filled by members of APG who are going to be attending the NGS.  We need at
least two persons in each time slot to keep our booth well represented.

I am attaching a link to the volunteer list and when you see which of these
places you can fill, just send me an email telling me to put your name into
that slot.  I guarantee you will enjoy the time spent and we will enjoy
having you.

http://floridadetective.net/APGNGSSLClist.pdf

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida