[APG Public List] History of Czechs in America

joannemsher at duluthmn.com joannemsher at duluthmn.com
Mon Mar 8 13:28:18 MST 2010

Dear Vera,

The website for the Czechoslovak Genealogical Society International is
<www.cgsi.org>. A contact for that organization is Ruth Chovancek, e-mail
<mchov at comcast.net>.

A copy of their book is probably at the Minnesota Genealogical Society's library
<www.mngs.org>.

Joanne M. Sher
APG Member
Duluth, MN