[APG Public List] Documenting Family Travels

Tate stubbytate at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 15:50:18 MST 2010

I'm not sure if this has been addressed or answered but the question came up in my family about documenting all of our own family travels.

Is there an interactive software program that all family members can share to, say, place a marker and a quick blurb about a place they've actually traveled to and perhaps the circumstances of that trip?

I'd appreciate any suggestions for any online interactive programs.

 Thank you very much!

Lynita